Provide advice to directors in relation to the requirements of the Corporations Act,
other corporate law regulations,
company constitutions and where a company is listed, the ASX Listing Rules.
Specific functions include:
- Review, maintenance and updating of statutory records and registers;
- Collation and distribution of Board and Committee papers;
- Preparation of agenda, notices and minutes for meetings of directors, board committees and shareholders;
- ASX and ASIC compliance including announcements and electronic lodgement of ASIC forms;
- Liaison with external share registry;
- Acting as the Local Agent for foreign companies.Your compliance is our business.
- Advising Boards on Best Practice;
- Developing and implementing corporate governance programs;
- Monitoring compliance with corporate governance policies;
- Reviewing and updating policies.
Capital Raising Management
- IPOs, rights issues, share purchase plans, placements;
- Preparation of disclosure documents;
- Liaison with legal advisers, brokers, independent experts, ASX, ASIC, share registry.
Due Diligence Management
- Takeovers, mergers, acquisitions, disposals, schemes of arrangement;
- Liaison with external advisers.
- Incorporation of new companies;
- Reorganisation of group structures to improve management reporting;
- Deregistration of dormant subsidiary companies;
- Establishment and/or renewal of Director's and Officer's Liability, Professional Indemnity
and General Insurance policies;
- Negotiation and renewal of office leases;
- CFO advisory services for annual and half-yearly reporting requirements.